Solutions Consultant | Sydney NSW
- Work for an Australian company using next-generation technology.
- Opportunity to work with like minded technical professionals.
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth.
As a member of our Solutions Consulting team, you will provide technical design advice to both new and existing customers which fit the defined technical and commercial requirements of our customers.
You will be working alongside our New Business, Customer Success and Operations teams as well as our ecosystem of Partners to shape the perfect solution for our clients challenge. You will accomplish this by identifying, qualifying and addressing client’s requirements through consultative methods.
You have confidence in your skills, you are calm and collected under pressure and always available to
mentor the less experienced. You’re a team player who is keen to share your knowledge as well as to
listen and learn from others.
What You Will Do
- Leverages training, education, and previous experience to gather customer requirements,
- respectfully challenge customer assumptions, and translate into feasible Vault solutions.
- Elicit customer requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a
- range of technologies.
- Identifies and handles common technical customer objections.
- Builds a relationship with the customer and earns a Trusted Advisor status.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of complementary products relating to Cloud services in particular security and compliance, data engineering and management, high performance architecture and general network technologies.
- Produce technical proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the solutions being proposed.
- Produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing for input to Customer contracts
- Produce functional design documentation for handover to Customer Success and Operations
- Maintain industry knowledge and to work with New Business to communicate trends to internal and external audiences.
- Act as our pre-sales hosting & cloud subject matter expert
- Design data centre migration and transformation strategies
- Present solutions to business and technical stakeholders
- Lead the technical response on large bids that includes content writing
What You Require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Requires 7+ years Solutions Engineering or Infrastructure Architecture experience with a
- proven track record.
- Familiar with the tools of the solution trade (Salesforce, Proposal Tools, Technology Sizing Tools).
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Proficient understanding of virtualization infrastructure such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Xen, KVM
- Strong experience and knowledge in architecting, designing, and Integrating new Solutions in a large scale enterprise of highly distributed applications (i.e., having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc).
- Familiar with a variety of private, hybrid or public cloud technologies Such as VMware, AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack etc.
- Demonstrated experience with designing or delivering the move of production workloads from On-Premises DataCenter to cloud infrastructure, including experience working with discovery and migration tools
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Inspire others through action by creating a spirit of collaboration
- Ability to develop and encourage positive working relationships within a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve.
- Excellent customer experience skills.
- Strong ability to influence others and collaborate in a team based environment.
Key Working Relationships:
- You will work directly with Sales, Partner and Marketing teams on a daily basis, and collaborate with the wider Vault Cloud team as required.
- Vault Cloud prospects, customers and partners on a daily basis
- Industry peers and analysts as required
How To Apply:
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to email@example.com
About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners. Founded in 2012, Vault is an Australian ASD certified cloud service provider to government agencies and Enterprise. Vault was the first cloud to be certified by the Australian Signals Directorate for classified systems and delivers a secure hyperscale technology platform driving agile digital transformation within organisations.
Bringing together scalable, flexible, open standards cloud with the highest level of security, privacy, governance, physical sovereignty and legal sovereignty, Vault accelerates critical systems to exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes. Vault’s cloud platform natively embeds security controls to meet the highest security requirements while providing extensive scalability, flexibility and remaining cost effective.
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org