Specialist Project Manager | ACT, NSW, VIC, WA, QLD
- Work for an Australian company using next-generation technology.
- Opportunity to work with like minded technical professionals.
- Contract opportunity
The purpose of this role is to take a driving leadership role for a CEO sponsored special project “Core product uplift”.
What You Will Do
- Ensuring we build a framework to structure the knowledge of the Operations team (NOC/SOC/Service Desk)
- Understand and review existing documentation and processes
- Technical oversight of a “digital twin” of the business in a virtual staging environment
- Prioritising key tasks though data driven decisions
- Setting the direction of customer centric design thinking of existing processes
- Ensuring quality documentation is produced and challenging outdated existing information
- Setting up and rolling out staff training
- Creating a staff testing programme to ensure staff competencies
You will have the support of our inhouse project manager.
What You Require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Most importantly you will need to set quality expectations, judge outputs, ensure the work is of a high quality and a meaningful standard is met.
- Provide a high level of project execution planning.
- Liaising with and management of relevant stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Develop businesses plans, cases, project scopes and analysis of possible costs, risks and scheduling issues.
- Participate in the design phase and customer needs analysis.
- Create and manage reporting channels of projects allowing transparency from project inception to handover to account management.
- Contribute and champion the successful and efficient project outcomes.
- Define, develop, and manage project budgets.
- Monitor timelines and delivery expectations of projects.
- Inspire others through action by creating a spirit of collaboration
- Ability to develop and encourage positive working relationships within a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve.
- Excellent customer experience skills.
- Strong ability to influence others and collaborate in a team based environment.
How To Apply:
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners. Founded in 2012, Vault is an Australian ASD certified cloud service provider to government agencies and Enterprise. Vault was the first cloud to be certified by the Australian Signals Directorate for classified systems and delivers a secure hyperscale technology platform driving agile digital transformation within organisations.
Bringing together scalable, flexible, open standards cloud with the highest level of security, privacy, governance, physical sovereignty and legal sovereignty, Vault accelerates critical systems to exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes. Vault’s cloud platform natively embeds security controls to meet the highest security requirements while providing extensive scalability, flexibility and remaining cost effective.
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by the form below or send an email to email@example.com