- Leading the organisation in championing Quality and testing
- Hands on technical role working with like minded close-knit professionals
- Challenging, interesting and unique work that leads and drives continuous improvement within the organisation
About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners. Founded in 2012, Vault is an Australian ASD certified cloud service provider to government agencies and Enterprise. Vault was the first cloud to be certified by the Australian Signals Directorate for classified systems and delivers a secure hyperscale technology platform driving agile digital transformation within organisations.
Bringing together scalable, flexible, open standards cloud with the highest level of security, privacy, governance, physical sovereignty and legal sovereignty, Vault accelerates critical systems to exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes. Vault’s cloud platform natively embeds security controls to meet the highest security requirements while providing extensive scalability, flexibility and remaining cost effective.
You will be leading the ongoing cloud testing work (functional, non-functional & ability testing) within the new testing function at Vault Cloud. You will be a key player in ensuring that the hardware and software that sustain the cloud services that we provide are rigorously tested and validated prior to deployment. You will be responsible for developing system level test protocols (hardware & software), developing/improving overall quality processes, providing approval for the change advisory board and advocating/performing system validation and testing for the Operations team in a complex cloud environment. The Vault Cloud infrastructure provides the backbone operational system for Government and critical infrastructure protecting Australia’s data and security. You take pride in developing preventive measures, problem solving, continuous improvement, and collaborating to achieve a common goal within a wider team.
What you will do
- Responsible for ensuring infrastructure and configuration changes are thoroughly tested prior to deployment
- Coordinate, review and analyze system requirements and specifications to ensure design quality , architectural compatibility and compliant development
- Collaborate with the Operations team to develop effective strategies and test plans and manage the test execution workload
- Drive product introduction processes to ensure smooth alpha / beta rollouts targeting customer satisfaction
- Manage and execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze the results presented in these tests
- Monitoring and reporting of bugs and issues with the System Under Test within the test environments and ensure quick resolution enabling business continuity
- Executing technical testing tasks using a range of different tools during early stages of development beginning with a minimum viable product with limited functionality
- Provide support and participation in release management activities to ensure timely release to production of new/enhanced services
What you require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- 6+ years of experience of testing Cloud infrastructure and software systems
- Experience with cloud technologies (MS Azure , AWS, or Google Cloud) and Linux environment.
- Experience or willingness to learn Open Source software tools and environments (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Selenium)
- End to End Test Automation experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Exposure to testing system upgrades, patching events, and other infrastructure maintenance
- Detail oriented and have a high desire to produce top quality results
- Be prepared to work independently and get involved in testing for multiple projects
- Experienced in UI/UX testing, front end development, accessibility testing and overall process improvement related to QA.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced, dynamic project management environment.
- Able to adapt and communicate a testing approach in the context of the solution whether it be time constraints, budget constraints or a proof of concept solution.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment
- A process-driven personality and high performance standards
- Tackle problems with persistence and endurance until the correct solution is found
- Ability to drill down on a problem and resolution independently
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output
- Take pride in your work, passionate about your career and making a difference
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org