- Accelerated learning through mentorship, training and industry experience.
- Work for an Australian company using next-generation technology.
- Become part of an experienced, highly talented and outcome focused team.
About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners.
If you are a recent graduate in Information Technology or Computer Science and are looking to kick-start your career – this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
Based in Canberra the position of Cloud Support Specialist will give you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitate all the day to day requests from the customer.
- Develop a core knowledge base to ramp up a self-service site for customers.
- Participate in the ongoing health check of the cloud platform.
- Provide workable solutions to help monitor the cloud platform and provide performance metrics.
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Develop scripts and jobs for automating daily tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Graduated within 12 months with a university degree or graduating in 2019.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to multitask.
- Strong desire to forge a career in IT and a passion for cloud technology.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong process documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and think ahead.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Collaborative but action-oriented approach, with high comfort operating autonomously;
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up.
- Hard-working and passionate about your career and making a difference
Due to the nature of our business, it is essential that you are an Australian citizen and will possess or be willing to go through the process to obtain a security clearance.
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume, cover letter (no more than two pages) and academic transcript to email@example.com.