- We hire great people and give them the freedom to be awesome.
- Unique opportunity to join a growing leader of cloud technology.
- A workplace of endless possibilities and a ‘reach for the clouds’ thought process.
The purpose of this role is to design, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns to drive direct “self-service” consumption of Vault’s IaaS cloud services. In this role, you will need to understand the buying processes and decisions of several customer personas. Using tools like Hubspot and Salesforce you will need to target and take the potential customer through a digital journey using multiple channels with the goal of getting the potential customer to become a loyal Vault customer.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Below you will find a list of some of the key duties and responsibilities:
- Lead in the development and implementation of corporate marketing campaigns, product marketing campaigns, digital and social media strategies that grow our clients brand awareness, education, consideration and advocacy.
- Champion the creation of digital assets such as videos, photos, case studies, podcasts, webinars.
- Champion digital marketing activity including SEO, SEM, Google Ads amongst others.
- Analysis of the website including updates on a daily basis to drive conversion.
- Assist with social media activity including an eye for graphic design.
- Project manage website development and layout changes as required.
- Assist in the development of internal communications initiatives.
- Liaise with other business units to acquire content for use across all digital channels and brand consistency.
- Develop, update and maintain marketing databases to ensure that these are up to date.
- Produce the monthly reports as required on the progress against growth targets and channel performance.
- Assist in the response to communication issues as they arise.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the experience, skills and qualifications that will be required for you to be successful in this role.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Prior experience in the development, implementation and management of creative knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, communication or another related degree.
- Experience in the ICT industry or knowledge.
- Understanding and knowledge around successful graphic design campaigns, in particular, the Cloud industry.
Other skills include:
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to think strategically and execute quality output.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience researching, developing and applying new methodologies and technologies.
- excellent attention to detail.