We are seeking a Head of Sales who is known to be an inspirational leader who helps our Sales team to achieve their sales targets through their hands-on open, collaborative style.
The successful candidate will need to have strong industry experience, contacts in the market, and a strong track record reaching revenue targets.
- Influence and shape the Sales function during a period of significant growth
- Promising career opportunity in a growing business and an expanding market
- Competitive salary package + bonuses
About Vault Systems
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners.
We want an experienced “Head of Sales” with a proven track record of exceeding targets. The right candidate will be data-driven and passionate about technology.
They will also have proven experience excelling at motivating, building and managing teams with a “can do” lead from the front attitude.
Above all else, you will be accountable for increased revenue and profit to achieve Vault’s growth ambition.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgement. Below you will find a list of some of the key duties and responsibilities:
- Hands on delivery of key sales to outcome.
- Participate in preparation of proposals, contracts and tender responses.
- Provide strong leadership for the sales team.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs & targets.
- Take responsibility for the overall management of all strategic and operational sales.
- Work with marketing regarding the communication of our competitive offering and prospects.
- Coach the sales team to develop key relationships with decision makers for influencing sales to new and existing markets.
- Maintain a high level of enthusiasm, drive and energy within the role and team.
- Managing and developing two sales channels: partner (wholesale) and direct.
- Review, measure and update business unit sales plan with gap analysis and create strategies to win new clients and market share.
- Ensure Salesforce is populated with current and accurate information from sales calls for all clients such that the pipeline and forecast are an accurate reflection of opportunities being managed.
- Conduct regular sales meetings with team members.
- Measure the productivity of each sales team member by analysing their activities on a monthly basis and calculating key ratios – in particular, appointments attended sales growth per client, gap analysis, success rates and the number of new contracts made to clients, lost contracts.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the required experience, skills and qualifications that will allow you to be successful in this role.
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team as a Sales Lead, Area Manager etc.
- Previous experience working in sales development, fast-paced technology company.
- Significant experience managing and growing outbound prospecting that includes targeting, outbound drip campaigns and support for website visitors, chat, email, phone, and event-driven interest and cold lead sources.
- Demonstrated experience driving rigorous sales development execution and oversight, KPI management including daily metrics, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Leverage sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to generate sales qualified leads and to accurately meet forecast sales and revenue targets.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various parts of the business ie: Marketing and Operations to deliver sales strategies and execution plans to grow the pipeline.
- Strong ability to coach your business development managers to perform at a higher level.
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to add value to a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume along with your cover letter (no more than two pages) to email@example.com.