- Develop a customer journey map, focused on delivering excellence service
- Deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Fun environment with real career opportunities.
Vault is one of the first cloud service providers globally to be certified by ASD at a ‘protected’ level. Vault is rapidly growing and is dedicated to providing sovereign, agile and hyper-scale cloud services to the Government and its partners.
The purpose of this role is to plan, coordinate and manage client and customer relationships whilst identifying their needs. This role will additionally provide end to end management and assistance to our customers on their accounts at Vault.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgement. Below you will find a list of the key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a variety of customer service administration tasks and activities.
- Be a point of contact on customer issues and queries to ensure they are addressed in an efficient manner.
- Regularly communicate with customers in regards to their accounts and possible changes which may occur.
- Assist in achieving sales growth for all accounts and establishing new sales routes.
- Form and manage strong business relationships with all stakeholder and customers.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and completed in timeframes acceptable to the client.
- Have a sound understanding of tender proposals and account leads being pursued by the sales team.
- Develop a process and procedure to ensure all accounts and status are held to the same standard.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure a smooth transition of the account through the business.
- Participate in the management of onboarding new accounts and clients.
- Develop and champion solutions for customer needs and wants.
- Ensure continuous improvements of customer service and account management.
- Ensure that customers working with Vault Systems leave satisfied after every interaction.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the experience, skills and qualifications that will be required for you to be successful in this role.
- Past experience in an account manager.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong understanding of sales, customer service, processes and strategies.
- Ability to multitask and priorities different projects.
- Ability to think ahead and make a decision based on facts.
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- A process-driven personality and high-performance standards.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate with and influence all level of stakeholders.
- A demonstrated track record of meetings critical task milestones.
- Understanding of cloud and/or open source technology.
Other skills include:
- Past sales experience is desired but not a necessity.