About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners. Founded in 2012, Vault is an Australian ASD certified cloud service provider to government agencies and Enterprise. Vault was the first cloud to be certified by the Australian Signals Directorate for classified systems and delivers a secure hyperscale technology platform driving agile digital transformation within organisations.
Bringing together scalable, flexible, open standards cloud with the highest level of security, privacy, governance, physical sovereignty and legal sovereignty, Vault accelerates critical systems to exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes. Vault’s cloud platform natively embeds security controls to meet the highest security requirements while providing extensive scalability, flexibility and remaining cost effective.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of all demand generation initiatives across Vault’s target customer segments to drive revenue growth through effective acquisition and install base lead generation programs.
You will be working closely alongside our Business Development Managers, Partner Sales Managers and Initiative Leaders.
What you will do
- Responsible for the development and execution of all demand generation campaigns, ensuring adherence to budgets comprising MDF from partners and alignment to Vault business objectives.
- Create, execute, and measure demand generation programs and events to increase revenue, product adoption and retention aligned to strategic priorities.
- Ensure all organic and paid digital channels are engaging our target buyers and optimised to their full potential as a whole.
- Manage 3rd party agency relationships pertaining to all demand generation initiatives.
- Ensure Vault’s value proposition is clearly understood and reinforced externally through programs and events.
- Communication of marketing programs to internal stakeholders securing buy-in. Be a marketing ambassador with Sales to solicit continuous feedback from Sales and disseminate that feedback
- Responsible for the tracking, reporting, and analysis of the opportunities and ROI generated from programs initiated.
- Organise, develop and deploy day-to-day marketing content via various digital channels and social media.
- Champion internal communication activities
- Event management – fully coordinate/organise events. This may include but is not limited to appointments, road shows, project planning and other small events.
What you require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience building and running demand generation programs both direct and with partners.
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills with demonstrated ability to manage events concurrently, including budgets, people and required venue activities.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, as well as individually.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- The candidate will have experience in creating measurable integrated marketing programs across multiple channels.
- Previous experience in either Demand Generation or Communications an advantage
- Familiarity or experience in the IT industry
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org