Fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced environment where you have an opportunity to manage relationships with our partners.
- Key position in a growing company.
- We hire great people and give them the freedom to be awesome.
- Impact how we do things, and leave them better than you found them
- Join a company which embraces and adapts to change.
About Vault Systems
Vault is one of the first cloud service providers globally to be certified by ASD at a ‘protected’ level. Vault is rapidly growing and is dedicated to providing sovereign, agile and hyper-scale cloud services to the Government and its partners.
The purpose of the Partner Manager role is to be the main point of contact for our network of partners, helping them to successfully deal with business opportunities and generally supporting their sales activities.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgement. Below you will find a list of the key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and engage our partners to ensure sales and promotion are generated through our partners.
- Ensure all partners and trained and viced in the most up to date information of Vault Systems products and technology.
- Ensure contractual responsibilities with partners are fulfilled.
- Develop metrics to measure the portfolios of our partner’s performance, relationships and value.
- Establish quarterly objectives and KPI’s with partners to allow performance to be measured.
- Serve as the main point of contact for our partners.
- Advocate for mutually beneficial partner objectives and strategic partnerships.
- Have a sound understanding of our partner objectives and business goals.
- Work with sales and the customer experience team to identify risks.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the experience, skills and qualifications that will be required for you to be successful in this role.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, administration or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of cloud technology.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical bodies.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- Strong understanding of sales, customer service, processes and strategies.
- Ability to multitask and priorities different projects.
- Ability to think ahead and make decision-based on facts.
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- A process-driven personality and high-performance standards.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate with and influence all level of stakeholders.
- A demonstrated track record of meetings critical task milestones.
- Understanding of open source technology, in particular, cloud.
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to add value to a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume along with your cover letter (no more than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.