About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners. Founded in 2012, Vault is an Australian ASD certified cloud service provider to government agencies and Enterprise. Vault was the first cloud to be certified by the Australian Signals Directorate for classified systems and delivers a secure hyperscale technology platform driving agile digital transformation within organisations.
Bringing together scalable, flexible, open standards cloud with the highest level of security, privacy, governance, physical sovereignty and legal sovereignty, Vault accelerates critical systems to exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes. Vault’s cloud platform natively embeds security controls to meet the highest security requirements while providing extensive scalability, flexibility and remaining cost effective.
As the Partner Manager, you will be the main point of contact for our network of partners, creating and governing mutually beneficial business opportunities and generally supporting their sales activities.
As a senior member of the New Business team, you will consistently deliver new revenues and meet agreed bookings quotas by selling with and through named strategic partners.
What you will do
- Manage the strategic engagement with the partner community in Australia; ensure day-to-day engagement and ‘facetime’ with partners to build long-term joint value propositions and agree, where applicable, joint marketing investment to drive these propositions into the market.
- Develop and execute a detailed partner plan with each of your partners to maximise partner-driven sales opportunities.
- Identify, grow and manage a quality pipeline of new strategic partners where appropriate to achieve your targets
- Actively engage with existing & new partners to enhance awareness about Vault Cloud solutions through Enablement and Relationship building activities.
- Build trusted relationships and governance with partners’ direct & indirect sales channels to execute to agreed partner plans, and identify new opportunities for success
- Conduct quarterly business reviews partner leadership to drive consistent delivery against agreed KPIs.
- Educate and mobilize internal business partners to support key partner sales objectives.
What you require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce, administration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, channel sales, channel marketing or business development
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experience building and selling business solutions
- Successful track record of strategic program development and stakeholder management resulting in complex sales campaign delivery across large enterprises and government agencies
- A strong understanding of the cloud technology landscape
- Previous experience in customer service and have the ability to interact with technical and non-technical bodies.
- Strong understanding of sales, customer service, processes and strategies.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise different projects.
- Ability to think ahead and make fact based decisions
- Able to operate with a high level of autonomy, drive and attention to detail.
- A process-driven personality and high performance standards.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, and exceptional organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate with and influence all levels of stakeholders.
- A demonstrated track record of meetings critical task milestones.
- Understanding of open source technology
- Familiarity with cloud technology adoption in the Australia marketplace
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org