Why join us?
● Join an Australian company using the next-generation of cloud technology
● Collaborate with talented individuals across various disciplines
● Get the opportunity to work on projects of national importance
Vault is one of the first cloud service providers globally to be certified by ASD at a ‘protected’ level. Vault is rapidly growing and is dedicated to providing sovereign, agile and hyper-scale cloud services to the Government and its partners.
The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day project delivery in accordance with
the scope, quality, cost and schedule requirements of the project. Additionally, this role
will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction whilst promoting Vault Systems core
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgement. Below you will find a list of some of the key duties and responsibilities:
● Manage, coordinate and oversee the implementation and migration of our
customer’s data onto the Cloud.
● Develop businesses plans, cases, project scopes and analysis of possible costs,
risks and scheduling issues.
● Participate in the design phase and planning of new projects and customer needs.
● Develop and revise the project management process and reporting status plans.
● Create and manage reporting channels of projects allowing transparency from
project inception to handover to account management.
● Contribute and champion the successful and profitable project outcomes, whilst
ensuring client satisfaction.
● Contribute to the pre-sales and sales tender process by providing project
● Identify and manage risks which could arise within projects and customer
● Define, develop, and manage project budgets.
● Monitor timelines and delivery expectations of projects.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the experience, skills and qualifications that will be required for you to be successful in this role.
● Past experience in project management.
● Sound understanding cloud technologies.
● Solid knowledge of SCRUM.
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
● Formal tertiary qualifications.
● Proven experience in project management.
● Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
● Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
● Experience as an ICT project manager.
● Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
● Understanding of ICT implementation.
● Experience overseeing an ICT project.
● Ability to work in cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
● Strong understanding of sales, customer service, processes and strategies.
● Ability to multitask and priorities different projects.
● Ability to think ahead and make decision based on facts.
● High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
● A process-driven personality and high-performance standards.
● Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
● The ability to communicate with and influence all level of stakeholders.
● A demonstrated track record of meetings critical task milestones.
● PMP or AIPM certification.
● Adaptable to change and work in a team environment.
● Knowledge about state and federal government.