A fantastic opportunity to join an Australian Company who is passionate about leaving things better then we find them! We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator with a “Can Do” attitude and looking to make a difference.
- A role suitable for an individual with a passion for sales and technology
- Autonomous and multifaceted role in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Provide administrative and sales support to a highly collaborative team.
About Vault Cloud
Vault is one of the first cloud service providers globally to be certified by ASD at a ‘protected’ level. Vault is rapidly growing and is dedicated to providing sovereign, agile and hyper-scale cloud services to the Government and its partners.
The Sales Operations Team enables the Sales and Business Development Team to focus on bringing in new business. In this role, you will be required to provide administrative support, manager our systems, collateral and foundational elements to the department and Business Development Managers for their success.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
This role is varied, but your primary duties and responsibilities will be:
- Provide administration support for all the Sales and Business Development systems including SalesForce.
- Coordinate and continually update sales presentations and other department collateral.
- Maintain sales processes and procedure documents.
- Maintain sales ethics and codes of conduct policies.
- Take part in events to target potential clients and develop business relationships.
- Be one of the first points of contact for all Sales related phone calls and inquiries.
- Draft the sales revenue forecasts and reports.
- Coordinator the Vault online shop in relation to sales.
- Produce the commission reports for processing by Human Resources and Finance.
- Update and produce other ad hoc documents and reports as needed.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the experience, skills, and qualifications that will be required for you-to-be successful in this role.
- Understanding of and experience in a sales operations role.
- Ability to undertake research and then communicate findings in an appropriate, written form.
- Demonstrates an understanding of technical information, with the ability to convey this information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Bachelor degree in business (or related degree and professional experience).
Other skills include:
- You will have a high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn quickly and think ahead.