We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager, to have a direct impact in helping our customers gain the most value from our cloud technology.
- Inspire customers about what can be achieved with Vault cloud.
- Map, build and maintain business relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Be the face of Vault helping deliver business outcomes.
About Vault Cloud
The purpose of this role is to help existing end customers make better use of Vault’s services with a focus also on revenue growth for Vault. Embedded within customers facility, the Account Lead will be the face of Vault helping deliver outcomes for customer’s new and existing projects.
The purpose of this role is to help existing end customers make better use of Vault’s services with a focus also on revenue growth for Vault. Embedded within customers facility, the Account Lead will be the face of Vault helping deliver outcomes for customer’s new and existing projects by providing specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and support.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
The duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgement. Below you will find a list of the key duties and responsibilities:
- Inspire customers about what can be achieved with cloud and the “Art of the possible”
- Advocate for the customer internally within Vault
- Manage a variety of customer service administration tasks and activities
- Map, build and maintain business relationships with clients and key personnel within a customer organisation
- Regularly communicate with customers to align resources and support within Vault
- Assist in transitioning new opportunities for sales steam within key customers
- Inform customers on new products and services offered by Vault
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s set by CX and Sales
- Have a sound understanding of tender proposals and account leads being pursued by the sales team
- Design leading network, storage and cloud solutions to meet the customer’s business requirements
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of complementary products relating to data centre security, network optimisation and general network technologies
- Produce technical proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the solutions being proposed
- Produce functional design documentation for handover to Engineering team.
- Produce (in conjunction with Project Management) Scope of Work documentation and Resource Schedules for each design, and project.
Skills and Experience
Below is a list of the experience, skills and qualifications that will be required for you to be successful in this role,
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
- Ability to drive customer outcomes through cloud technology
- A strong capacity to learn
- Understanding of enterprise IT applications
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
- Solid experience deploying Cloud Solutions on public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Past experience in delivering enterprise migration or adoption of cloud-based architectures
- Working Knowledge of Chef and Puppet, should have knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or related degree and experience).
- Familiar with a variety of private, hybrid or public cloud technologies Such as VMware vCloud Air, AWS, RackSpace, OpenStack, Cloud Stack etc.
- Demonstrated experience with moving production workload from On-Premises DataCenter to cloud infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of sales, customer service, processes and strategies
- Ability to think ahead and make decisions based on facts
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- A process-driven personality and high-performance standards
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to articulate thought leadership in customer transition to cloud technologies and methodologies
- Ability to multitask and priorities different projects
- Foundational knowledge of ASD ISM
- The ability to communicate with and influence all level of stakeholders
- A demonstrated track record of meetings critical task milestones
- Understanding of government procurement process
- Project delivery or project management background
If you are looking for an opportunity to add value to a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume along with your cover letter (no more than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information regarding this job description can be found on our careers page: https://vaultcloud.com.au/careers/