We are seeking a technical writer to develop technical documentation to meet contract, security and operational delivery requirements. This is a contract position for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
- Work for an Australian company using next-generation technology.
- Opportunity to work with like minded technical professionals.
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth.
About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners.
This role is responsible for developing, reviewing and maintaining documentation and operating procedures to ensure all technical documentation is fit for purpose and easy to use.
What you will do
- Create and revise technical documentation to meet contract, security and operational delivery requirements
- Translate and develop highly technical language into a voice for operating procedures and business audiences.
- Leveraging data, communication with internal stakeholders and observing existing processes to create standard operating procedures.
What you require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Solid experience in producing high quality technical documentation that meets applicable standards and appropriate for its intended audience
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise descriptions and instructions.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and convert them to visually engaging user manual
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skill.
- High level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
- A process-driven personality and high performance standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communications, Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience doing content audits.
- Good understanding and knowledge of cloud technologies
- Familiarity with document production, publication and management standards
- Works well in an agile and expanding environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain ongoing relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Ability to logically challenge processes and develop effective solutions from a technical writing standpoint to meet required business outcomes
- Resilience and adaptability to maintain quality outputs in a changing environment.
Key Working Relationships
- You will work collaboratively with the Project Manager, Operations team, Business Support team and the wider Vault Cloud team.
How To Apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org