Is onshore enough?
The Australian Signals Directorate’s Australian Government Information Security Manual clearly states there is a risk to keeping your data onshore with a foreign-owned service provider. Why?
We know that outsourced information technology or cloud services located offshore may be subject to lawful and covert collection, without an organisation’s knowledge. Additionally, use of offshore services introduces jurisdictional risks as the laws of foreign countries can change with little warning. Ensuring your provider operated onshore still may not be enough. Foreign-owned service providers, even if they are operating in Australia, may be subject to a foreign government’s lawful access.
Vault Support is Local
Vault Cloud is a 100% Australian-owned and operated. Our entire company, including our data centres, offices and NV-1 cleared support staff, is located entirely within Australia and subject to Australian jurisdiction. Vault Cloud is also guaranteed to remain a sovereign entity in our founding documents.
Our support team is entirely local and subject to Australian jurisdiction.
- All our support staff hold NV-1 security clearances or higher
- Vault Cloud is 100% Australian-owned and operated, and located in Australia
- Our friendly, professional teams work in Australia
- We use a simple ticketing system with phone support
- Our Secure Operations Centre is Zone 5 rated