Cloud Operator | NSW, VIC, WA, QLD
- Work for an Australian company using next-generation technology
- Opportunity to collaborate with a team of like-minded technical professionals.
- Outstanding opportunity for career growth.
This role is required to provide technical advice and guidance, as well as ensuring consistency of service delivery, by following ICT processes and procedures and supporting the team to achieve deliverables in an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) environment.
What You Will Do
The duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgement. Below you will find a list of the key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day to day interaction with our customers based on service level agreements and escalate where necessary
- Comply with and promote our security policies and procedures
- Act as a technical liaison to evaluate and report bugs
- Diagnose & troubleshoot user-facing service incidents & outages
- Monitor Vault’s environment to ensure 24 x 7 availability
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, users, technical staff and customers to identify issues and opportunities
- Report to management when required.
- Hardware deployment according to our security policies and procedures
What You Require
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Linux
- Working understanding of networking protocols and procedures
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Rackspace)
- Experience working with Microsoft Server Platforms
- IT Security + or equivalent experience
- Australian Citizenship
- Experience with OpenStack technology.
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Proficiency in Windows(server) and Linux virtualisation environments.
- Scripting knowledge. (Python,
- ITIL Foundation / Capability OSA.
- Negative Vetting Level 1 Clearance
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain ongoing relationships with relevant stakeholders, including customers.
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction, with the ability to provide quality advice to a range of stakeholders
- Problem resolution skills to identify and solve issues or problems and develop effective solutions to meet business objectives and positive client outcomes.
- Resilience and adaptability to maintain quality outputs in a changing environment.
Key Working Relationships
- You will work collaboratively with the Operations team, Support team and the wider Vault Cloud team.
- Vault Cloud clients and partners.
- Government representatives.
How To Apply:
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vault Cloud
Vault Cloud is a rapidly growing Australian company that is dedicated to providing highly secure cloud services to the Australian Government and its partners. Founded in 2012, Vault is an Australian ASD certified cloud service provider to government agencies and Enterprise. Vault was the first cloud to be certified by the Australian Signals Directorate for classified systems and delivers a secure hyperscale technology platform driving agile digital transformation within organisations.
Bringing together scalable, flexible, open standards cloud with the highest level of security, privacy, governance, physical sovereignty and legal sovereignty, Vault accelerates critical systems to exceed stakeholder expectations and outcomes. Vault’s cloud platform natively embeds security controls to meet the highest security requirements while providing extensive scalability, flexibility and remaining cost effective.
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian company, please submit your resume and cover letter by the form below or send an email to email@example.com