Are you ready for the NSW Government Cloud Policy changes?
In September 2020, NSW Department of Customer Service issued a policy stating that all NSW Government agencies will be expected to adopt a “public cloud by default” for all future ICT procurements under the NSW government’s cloud policy.
It comes just months after the government established a whole-of-government sourcing agreement to help agencies consume Vault Cloud, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure cloud services.
Servicing Australian businesses of all sizes in the
Built to Protect Australian Data
We are here to support you with your Cloud Strategy Transition for adopting Public Cloud for all future ICT procurements under the NSW Government’s cloud policy. As part of this new policy, all agencies' deadline is 30th of June 2021 to submit their respective ‘cloud strategy’ plans to DCS.
Vault's Government Cloud platform natively supports your Official, Sensitive and Protected data compliance and audibility needs.
Utilising Vault’s existing capability means that the time to operationalise and access the desired capability will be significantly faster noting the environment was jointly designed and built with ASD.
Complimentary Cloud Adoption Guide
We would like to offer you a complimentary guide to help navigate your transition to support your existing ‘Cloud Strategy.’
Complimentary Whiteboard session
We have established a dedicated team including solution architects to help provide the business and technical skills needed to assist you.
We are certified and the most secure cloud in Australia
Protected IRAP Certification on NSW WOG Cloud Purchasing Agreement
Vault Cloud is the only sovereign cloud - with Protected IRAP certification as well as assessed to Secret and Top-Secret classifications - on the NSW Whole-of-Government Cloud Purchasing Agreement.
In-light of the latest policies issued by DCS, we at Vault Cloud along with our key technology and implementation partners have established a business unit aimed at helping NSW Agencies navigate these cloud transformation and adoption strategies.
We are certified and the most secure cloud in Australia - give your workloads a further secure edge by securing them in an ASD Certified cloud environment. Reliable and trusted 24/7 monitoring by NV1 cleared staff within a zone 5 Secure Operations Centre.
Providing Existing Hyperscale, Consumption-Based Cloud
Key elements that underpin Vault’s mission critical, national and state security-grade cloud include:
- Multiple geographically-diverse and independently operated locations;
- Highly available, performance-based architecture with resiliency and redundancy built-in;
- A “world first” high performance, cloud storage with 10s of PBs of capacity in use today that provides the fastest AI platform in Australia via partnership with Nvidia and Intel;
- Maintained focus on hosting mission-critical, safety-critical systems for Australia;
- The ability to deploy standalone private clouds to the same standard as the Government cloud including deployable clouds and edge compute
- 24/7/365 SCEC Zone 5 Security Operations Centre and Network Operations Centre with AGSVA NV1, NV2 and TSPV-cleared personnel; and
- A solution with no dependence on foreign technical experts.
How can Vault Cloud support you and your organisation?
To find our more about Vault Cloud, contact us today!
To find out more about Vault Cloud, contact us today!