Cydarm’s hosted managed offering is for customers who want to deploy quickly and with minimum overhead and scale as required
Cydarm was founded in Australia in 2017. Cydarm was one of the first graduates of CyRise, Melbourne’s cyber security startup accelerator. Our mission is to enable cyber resilience through better and faster security operations.
Cydarm believes that collaboration and human agency are essential to incident response, so we built our case management platform to support people and process. Cybersecurity is a team sport, and good teamwork relies on effective communication and coordination of effort, across different domain expertise and different levels of trust.
Our approach combines best practice in security operations, comprehensive information capture, and flexible access control, to ensure that teams of any size and composition can respond to threats consistently and quickly.
Why choose us?
- Cydarm provides a secure case management platform that is easy to use and is purpose-built for Security Operations Centres (SOCs)
- Cydarm provides evidence-based security, interoperability, and incident response best practice:
- Evidence based security – supports cybersecurity control investment and resourcing decisions with a data driven approach
- Interoperability – integrates with SIEM and other security and IT platforms to enable faster analysis, and the flexibility to write your own integrations and orchestrations with an open API
- Best practice – recommendations from leading industry standards for incident response built in, supporting compliance requirements for incident response, and incident reporting and disclosure
How we work with Vault Cloud?
- Cydarm hosts our case management platform on Vault Cloud’s sovereign, secure, hyperscale cloud that is built to defence grade specifications, and is managed by Australians for Australians
Take the next step
Get the most out of Vault Cloud