Digital Transformation, Platform Migration and Modernisation Technology.
Fujitsu understands the need for an integrated, protected, multi-cloud service to establish a secure foundation when making the move to cloud. Fujitsu’s Secure Government Cloud Services supports organisations and agencies transform their cloud environment regardless of where they are in the cloud journey. Supporting cloud adoption, transformation, migration and ongoing management, and optimisation, Fujitsu has the expertise and leading industry knowledge to give you the surety across all secure cloud services.
Vault and Fujitsu continue their strong relationship established in 2017, to deliver Digital Transformation across the PROTECTED cloud landscape. Fujitsu has been providing Protected Cloud on Vault technology as one of the largest security cleared practices in Oceania with industry-leading protected managed services. Vault and Fujitsu continue to innovate and provide continuous improvements to ensure data is kept highly secure.
The Fujitsu Secure Government Cloud Service on Vault provides you with the secure sovereign cloud foundations for public sector innovation.
Why choose us?
- As well as being IRAP-assessed and fully compliant, all protected data and workloads are hosted within local Australian-owned data centres that are certified to ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, and ISO50001.
- Fujitsu’s Secure Managed Service targets the essential 8 requirements out of our Secure Operations Centre (SOC), giving clients peace of mind.
- Fujitsu has taken the guesswork out of architecting accredited workloads by developing our cloud architecture patterns that have been successfully accredited up to PROTECTED.
- Fujitsu is a leading integrator that can provide a complete and comprehensive end to end solution from inception to completion run fully by Fujitsu personnel with Federal Government Security Clearance.
- Fujitsu has extensive experience in delivering secure and protected cloud solutions within our Protected Cloud Centre of Excellence based in Canberra.
How we work with Vault Cloud?
- Together with Vault, Fujitsu leverages the sovereign platform to build secure cloud services and deliver value to organisations and citizens.
- Fujitsu and Vault have a highly valuable 4-year working relationship at all levels – from CEO to engineering collaboration.
- In collaboration with Vault, Fujitsu can drive end to end secure digital transformation across business, application, platform, and services.
Take the next step
Get the most out of Vault Cloud