Our mission is to deliver confidence in a dynamic world. As an organisation, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organisations face in this fast-changing world to discover opportunities others might miss.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti and our independent and locally owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting and managed solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, governance, risk and internal audit through our network of more than 89 offices in over 29 countries. Protiviti has 5 offices in Australia in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
Named to the 2021 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Protiviti has served more than 60% of Fortune 1000, 35% of Fortune Global 500 companies, and 75% of the top 20 ASX listed companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Why choose us?
- We enable organisations to adopt and consume cloud services and transform their business through better agility, improved business and customer outcomes, and reduced uncertainty
- As a partner with major global and local cloud providers, we are one of the leading cloud service firms in Australia who can ensure you get the most out of your cloud environment.
- Our full-service technology offerings enable our customers to maximise the benefits of technology investment and bring the best out of cloud technology and providers.
How we work with Vault Cloud?
- Protiviti works with Vault Cloud to provide unique end-to-end multi cloud solutions with the highest levels of regulatory compliance and security available nationally.
- We support organisations to get good outcomes in the cloud, where for Vault that primarily means secure outcomes, while for Protiviti it’s about moving workloads into the most appropriate cloud locations.
- We offer both simplified compliance and a differentiated out-of-the-box security model that ensures adherence to Australian ISM standards as well as global NIST standards for secure computing.
Take the next step
Get the most out of Vault Cloud